It’s the 15th year of Yoga in the Park!
Join us in the Eagle Town Park in Downtown this summer on Sunday Mornings from 9:00-10:15 am for all levels, of outdoor yoga.
This year’s event is ticketed and proceeds benefit the Land & Rivers Fund (season passes can be shared)
Yoga in the Park is presented by: Yoga Off Broadway and the Town of Eagle.
**If you or anyone you know needs financial assistance to attend Yoga in The Park please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of your fees for the events. We do not want to turn anyone away.
Eagle Valley Land Trust and the Eagle River Watershed Council, both local nonprofits work to help educate locals and visitors on land and river conservation, protection and restoration through research and projects, as well as conservation easements. These organizations are supported financially through the Land & Rivers Fund, which raises money to help with their missions of conservation.
2023 Line Up
- June 4: Yvonne deGorter
- June 11: Dana Knerl
- June 18: Jackson
- June 25: NO CLASS
- July 2: Karen Anderson
- July 9: John Miskell
- July 16: Kim and Bobby
- July 23: Willow Murphy & DJ Scottie
- July 30: Jacob Lovett
- August 6: Rachel DeLong
- August 13 : Jocelyn Laferriere
- August 20: Willow Murphy & DJ Scottie
- August 27: Special Class TBA
Yoga in The Park Season Passes are Buy One Get One FREE through May 1st! Here are answers to a few questions we received.
1. You may share your pass if you are unable to attend a class.
2. The schedule can be found here (www.yogaoffbroadway.com)
3. Passes can be purchased through the Mindbody App (search for Yoga Off Broadway) or through Venmo. The season pass is $200
4. Drop in for class is $25.00
*if you need financial assistance please let us know. We will NOT turn anyone away for these classes.
Please let us know who is taking your free pass when you purchase by emailing email@example.com or in your Venmo notes.
As always please feel free to ask if you have any questions or concerns.